2nd EAI International Conference on Applied Cryptography in Computer and Communications (AC3 2022) invites proposals for co-located workshops.
AC3 2022 will be held in Nanjing, China, during May 14-15, 2022.
We are soliciting workshop proposals on any topic relevant to applied cryptography. The purpose of the workshops is to provide a venue for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and typically more focused area than the main conference. Accepted workshop papers are included in the adjunct proceedings of the AC3 Conference.
Workshop proposals are expected to include the following information:
- Title (and acronym) of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations, short bios and contact information)
- Technical descriptions of the issues covered
- Names of prospective program committee members and invited speakers (if possible, indicate whether the speakers have accepted the invitation or not)
- Expected duration (full or half day)
- Expected number of participants
- Planned format of the workshop, e.g.
- keynotes, panels (and panel formats) etc.
- Draft call for papers
Pre-proposal Submission Inquiries
Should you wish to discuss ideas for a workshop proposal, feel free to contact the workshops chair, Le Guan ([email protected]).
Workshop Organizers’ Responsibilities
The organizers of each workshop will:
- Publicize the workshop with a call for participation via the AC3 website
- Set up a website for the workshop containing more details on the workshop, including CFP, workshop format, plans for publication (if any), participants, program, etc.
- Provide address of the workshop website to conference organizers (ac3-conference.org will then point to the individual workshop websites)
- Encourage potential participants to submit papers
- Work with the AC3 Publication Chairs to include workshop papers in the SpringerLink Digital Library
- Work with the AC3 Workshops Chair to arrange the workshop
- At least one organizer must be physically present during the conference to run the workshop.
Submitting Your Proposal
Please email your proposal directly to the workshops chair: Le Guan ([email protected]).
The deadline for submission is October 1st, 2021. The submission should be a single PDF file (no more than 4 page).
Important Dates for Workshop Proposals
Workshop proposals due: October 28th, 2021
Notification of workshop proposal acceptance: November 11th, 2021
Suggested workshop papers due: January 1st, 2022
Suggested notification of acceptance: Febuary 15th, 2022
Camera ready: March 7th, 2022 (hard deadline for publication)
Le Guan, University of Georgia, USA ([email protected])