EAI AC3 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The AC3 conference is an annual conference intends to bring together researchers and practitioners from all areas of applied cryptography in computer and communication systems. The conference encourages submissions on all technical aspects of applied cryptography, including but not limited to cryptographic algorithms, protocols, implementations, standards and practices, and cryptographic applications in computer, information, and system security. The conference also encourages submissions on the utilization of cryptographic technologies to solve real-world security problems in cloud computing, Internet of things, edge computing, distributed systems, information-centric networks, cyber-physical systems, data science, etc.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Authentication and Key Management
- Provable Security against Cryptanalysis
- Cryptographic Privacy Protection Techniques
- Public Key Cryptography
- Digital Signature
- Key Exchange/Agreement
- Searchable Encryption
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Secure Multi-Party Computation
- Financial Cryptography
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Side Channel Attacks and Preventions
- Cryptographic Standards and Regulations
- Data Protection and Database Security
- Trust Management
- Cryptographic Hardware and Implementations
- Applied Cryptography in Blockchains
- Applied Cryptography in IoT/CPS
- Applied Cryptography in Cloud Computing
- Applied Cryptography in Mobile Systems
- Applied Cryptography in the Internet of Vehicles
- Applied Cryptography in Information-Centric Networks
- Applied Cryptography in Edge Computing
- Applied Cryptography in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Cryptography in Software-defined Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.