EAI AC3 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The AC3 conference intends to bring together researchers and practitioners from all areas of applied cryptography in computer and communication systems. The conference encourages submissions on all technical aspects of applied cryptography, including but not limited to cryptographic algorithms, protocols, implementations, standards and practices, and applications of cryptography in computer, information, and system security. We encourage submissions on the utilization of cryptographic technologies to solve security problems in the real-world systems, including cloud services, the Internet of Things, cyber-physical systems, distributed systems, edge computing, information-centric networks, databases, data centers, etc.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We solicit submissions of original research papers on a wide range of applied cryptography and cryptographic engineering, including but not limited to, the following topics:
- Authenticated Encryption
- Hash Functions and MACs
- Provable Security
- Public Key Encryption
- Digital Signatures
- Key Exchange/Agreement
- Searchable Encryption
- Key Management
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Multiparty Secure Computation
- Financial Cryptography
- Cryptographic Implementations
- Post-Quantum Cryptography
- Side Channel Attacks and Prevention
- Anonymity and Privacy-Enhancing
- Authentication and Identity Management
- Data Protection
- Database Security
- Digital Rights Management
- Trust Management
- Trusted Hardware and Cryptographic Hardware
- Applied Cryptography in Blockchain
- Applied Cryptography in IoT/CPS
- Applied Cryptography in Clouds
- Applied Cryptography in Mobile Systems
- Applied Cryptography in VANET
- Applied Cryptography in Information-Centric Networks
- Applied Cryptography in Edge Computing
- Applied cryptography in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications – Springer (SCI-E, IF=2.602)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.